Support TGS by making your tax-deductible donation today.
There is nothing like the excitement, inspiration, and joy on the faces of children who experience theatre and the arts at The Growing Stage. Making those moments possible is our passion and mission. Please help us open hearts, inspire minds and ignite imaginations by making your gift today.
Log-in or create an account in our secure system by clicking the DONATE button.
Additionally, donations by check are welcomed and can be mailed to: The Growing Stage, PO Box 36, Netcong, NJ 07857
Spotlight your business to over 15,000 patrons each year.
At The Growing Stage, we carefully crafta slate of time-honored classics as well as new, original works appealing to a diverse audience of children and families. Become part of their experience by advertising and sponsoring our productions today.
To succeed in our mission, we depend on you. Join our team of volunteers today and make a difference.
Volunteers play a very important role at The Growing Stage. We welcome enthusiastic teens (16+), adults and seniors who wish to be involved behind the scenes in professional theatre. Join us today.
Live Theatre Is Back and It's Thanks to You!
Made possible, in part, by your incredible support, we are proud to report on the goals we accomplished in 2021.
- Installation of the new fly system has been completed.
- Old King Cole’s Kitchen & Concession Store has undergone a total renovation.
- We celebrated the return of our Summer Arts Day Camp and in-person classes of our Creative Arts Academy.
- Class curriculum has been expanded to offer new opportunities such as improv and playwriting.
- Two Studio Series productions were performed by talented young people ages 10-17.
- Virtually, we celebrated the 10th Anniversary of our New Play-Reading Festival and launched our inaugural Young Writers Festival for emerging playwrights age 10-18.
We are so grateful to you for supporting us through the past year and we hope we can count on you again to keep this momentum going.
Your gift allows our mission to continue, despite the obstacles we have faced and the challenges that remain. We strive to provide a welcome, inclusive, and safe place for young people and their families to play, learn, and grow. We cannot wait to welcome you home!