ON STAGE | Sensory-friendly
2020 – 2021
Our Sensory Friendly Performances are theater experiences in which the environment and typical “rules of attendance” have been relaxed. We strive to accommodate individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities.
Stay tuned for a full list of performances.
For more information, please contact Danny Campos at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Growing Stage strives to follow our mission of providing not just a moment, but a lasting memory for the entire family. We are committed to creating an environment that is accessible by all.
At all Sensory Friendly Performances, enjoy high-quality entertainment in a safe and supportive sensory-friendly environment.
- Pre-Visit Social Story provided.
- House lights are dimmed so kids and families can easily move around and exit the theatre.
- Bring your own snacks and drinks.
- Limited crowds with open seating to allow space between families
- Sound levels throughout the show are reduced and consistent.
- Designated “Quiet Areas” to take a break.
- The use of tablets and smartphones are allowed for communication.
- Activity Guides provided at the performance.
- RESERVED SEATING – Select your seats!