Plan Your Visit
The Historic Palace Theatre
Route 183, 7 Ledgewood Avenue
Netcong, NJ 07857
The Historic Palace Theatre entrance is located on Route 183 (Ledgewood Ave) next to Fulton Bank.
To help plan your visit, we’ve identified free parking available near our facility:
- In the bank parking lot adjacent to the Palace Theatre
- Behind the theatre in the lot at the corner of Dell Ave. and Allen Street
- On Main Street across the street
The Growing Stage – The Children’s Theatre of New Jersey strives to provide not just a moment, but a lasting memory for the entire family. Thus, we are committed to creating an environment that is accessible by all.
- The Lobby and Theatre Space are both street level and there are no level changes required for access.
- Two public restrooms off the lobby each with an accessible stall.
- Our seating consists of 225 folding chairs on one entire level. There is a slight rake to the floor.
- No limits to the number of patrons with wheelchairs.
- The Historic Palace Theatre is a multi level facility with 3 floors accessible by our elevator which is fully ADA compliant.
- Braille Signage is available throughout the building wherever public signs are posted.
Wheelchair Seating is available for ALL performances.
Please notify a Box office attendant upon arrival for seating.
Large Print is available at ALL performances.
Please notify the Box Office 24 hours in advance for a program.
Assisted Listening Devices are available at ALL performances.
Please notify the Box Office upon arrival to request a listening device.
Please contact the Box Office two weeks prior to your visit to see which of these services will be available during your stay at The Growing Stage. We are committed to help you plan your visit.