Terms and Conditions
- If you are purchasing a ticket for an in-person event at The Growing Stage, you agree to follow all Health and Safety Protocols. Refusal to abide by any of our safety protocols and procedures could result in removal from the theatre without a refund.
- All sales are final. Refunds will only be issued in the event that The Growing Stage must cancel a performance. For all other instances, tickets may be exchanged to another performance or for a credit on the patron’s account. Credits never expire and can be used toward any performance, event, class, or camp. If you or someone in your group does not feel well or is exhibiting signs of COVID-19, please stay home and contact the Box Office to discuss your options.
- Children 2 years and younger will be admitted free of charge.
- The Growing Stage does not permit photography or recording of any performance. Selfie sticks and tripods are also prohibited at all events for the safety of the performers and comfort of other patrons. However, photos are permitted prior to the performance, during intermission, or after the show.
- Outside refreshments are prohibited.
- Patrons arriving late may be asked to wait in the lobby until they can be seated at an appropriate time during the performance.