Health & Safety Protocols
Based on recommendations issued by the CDC and Governor Murphy, The Growing Stage will implement new health & safety protocols in our facilities.
We're dedicated to ensuring the highest quality experience for our performers and audiences alike.
- Limited Capacity (25%) – No more than 63 patrons can attend any performance.
- Mandatory Face Coverings – Masks must be worn by all staff (with the exception of the performers) and patrons over the age of 2 at all times while in the building.
- Touchless Temperature Checks – All patrons and staff will have their temperatures taken by a volunteer before entering the building. No one will be admitted with a temperature above 100 degrees. If a family is sick, tickets will be credited for any future production.
- Contactless Ticketing with E-tickets – New print-at-home and digital tickets will be scanned upon entering the theatre, no more ticket ripping!
- Reduced Lobby Time – Patrons with pre-paid E-Tickets will use a dedicated door to enter the lobby and be shown to their seats by a volunteer. No waiting in line for will call pick up! Though we highly recommend purchasing your tickets ahead of time, any patron who needs to purchase a ticket may do so the day-of at the new, safety-glassed box office window.
- Pod, Preferred Seating – All patrons will be seated in pre-assigned pods in order to maintain social distancing guidelines. Pods are first come, first served, based on the order in which tickets were purchased; we do not have Season Subscriptions at this time. Each pod will be at least 12 feet from the stage and 6 feet from another pod. Pods will only contain the amount of seats purchased in each order, so if you would like to be seated with another family, you must notify the box office at least 24 hours in advance.
- Digital Playbills – Enjoy a no-touch playbill on your mobile device by visiting our website for cast and production biographies, the history of The Palace Theatre, a little about the performance, and more!
- Autographed Activity Guides for Children – Pre-autographed Activity Guides for children will be placed on seats within your pod so that kids can still go home with a magical keepsake!
- Hand Sanitizer Stations – Cleanliness stations will be set up all around the facility for patrons’ use.
- No Concessions – Although it is a Growing Stage standard, popcorn will not be popped until further notice. Masks will be required at all times inside of the theatre, so concessions will not be sold at this time for this production.
- No Performer Meet & Greets – Audience and actor interactions are another Growing Stage staple that will have to be put on hold for the safety and well-being of our audiences and performers. No pre-show activities, or post-show meet & greets will take place until further notice. If your child is celebrating a birthday with us, please inform the box office staff ahead of time so the performers can invite the audience to sing to the child from their pod at the end of the performance.
Refusal to abide by any of our safety protocols and procedures could result in removal from the facilities without a refund. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation in keeping our families safe!