Health & Safety Protocols
- Mandatory Face Coverings – Face coverings are mandatory for all patrons and staff regardless of vaccination status. Many of our patrons and performers are under the age of 12 and not yet eligible for vaccination. Our goal is to provide a safe environment for them to enjoy with their families.
- Reduced Lobby Time – Patrons with pre-paid E-Tickets will use a dedicated door to enter the lobby and be shown to their seats by a volunteer. No waiting in line for will call pick up! Though we highly recommend purchasing your tickets ahead of time, any patron who needs to purchase a ticket may do so the day-of at the new, safety-glassed box office window.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations – Cleanliness stations will be set up all around the facility for patrons’ use.
Air Purifiers – The Growing Stage is equipped with Aerus Pure & Clean air purifiers. This technology:
- Destroys over 99% of all surface and airborne contaminants
- Has proven effective in independent studies against bacteria, viruses,
mold, and fungi in the air and on surfaces
- Continuously protects, purifies, and freshens air
- Reduces allergens that can trigger allergies and asthma
- No Concessions – Although it is a Growing Stage standard, popcorn will not be popped until further notice. Masks will be required at all times inside of the theatre, so concessions will not be sold at this time for this production.
If you are sick, we ask that you stay home. The Box Office will gladly credit your account for a future production.
Refusal to abide by any of our safety protocols and procedures could result in removal from the facilities without a refund. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation in keeping our families safe!